Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 3 rd week of 2020
- Cucumber prices went down insignificantly
- Tomato trading rates remained stable
- The demand for red and white cabbages was extremely low
- Red beet and carrot prices changed slightly
- Onion trading rates went up
- Potatoes became more expensive
- Prices of high-quality apples grew
- Pear prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?