Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 3 rd week of 2020
- Despite rather limited supply, cucumber prices changed slightly
- Tomatoes became slightly more expensive
- Trade in high-quality white cabbages was more active
- The demand for red beets remained stable
- Onion farmers rarely revised their prices
- Potato sales rates were still low
- The demand for apples was rather active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?