Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 4 th week of 2020
- The supply of cucumbers was limited
- Growers raised their tomato prices
- The white cabbage market remained stable
- Farmers tried to raise red beet and carrot prices
- Onion prices went up
- The potato market situation was mixed
- Prices of domestic apples remained stable
- The supply of Egyptian oranges grew
- Imports of Pakistani mandarins were growing
- Lemon and grapefruit prices did not change
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?