Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 4 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices went up again
- Sellers reduced their prices of imported tomatoes
- Brassica trading rates remained low
- Red beet and carrot sales rates were not active
- Onion prices remained stable
- Potato farmers were not able to raise their prices due to regular imports
- The supply of low-quality apples went up
- The pear market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?