Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 4 th week of 2020
- The supply of cucumbers went down, while their prices grew
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- White cabbage sales rates remained stable
- Red beet prices went up slightly
- Farms from southern regions started exporting onions
- Trade in potatoes was not active
- Apple prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?