Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 5 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were growing
- The supply of imported tomatoes went down
- Red beet and carrot sales rates remained stable
- Market players said of higher supply of onions
- Potato prices went up
- The supply of domestic apples was gradually decreasing
- The demand for lemons worsened
- The grapefruit market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?