Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 5 th week of 2020
- Prices of domestic and imported cucumbers kept on growing
- Tomato price range widened
- Brassica sales rates went down
- The red beet and carrot market remained stable
- Onion growers rarely revised their prices
- Potato sales rates were stable
- The supply of low-quality apples was growing
- The pear market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?