Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 5 th week of 2020
- The supply of cucumbers and tomatoes went down, while their prices grew
- White cabbage growers reduced their prices due to low demand
- The demand for high-quality carrots went up
- Onions became more expensive
- Higher imports provoked a fall in potato prices
- The apple market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?