Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 6 th week of 2020
- Siberian growers managed to maintain their cucumber prices
- The supply of tomatoes went down
- Farmers had to reduce their white cabbage prices
- The demand for carrots was not high
- Farmers said of stable demand for red beets
- The onion market changed slightly
- Potato trading rates remained stable
- The demand for bananas went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?