Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 13 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were decreasing
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- White cabbage prices were decreasing
- Farmers raised prices of high-quality carrots
- Growers said of stable red beet sales rates
- The demand for high-quality onions remained active
- The demand for potatoes was low
- Bananas again became more expensive
- Citrus prices were growing due to a decrease in the supply
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?