Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 28 th week of 2020
- Cucumbers became more expensive
- The supply of domestic tomatoes was insufficient
- The demand for white cabbages went up
- The supply of red beets and carrots was growing
- Onion prices went down again
- Potato price situation was mixed
- Growers started their season of early apples
- The season of sweet and sour cherries came to an end
- Apricot and peach price range widened
- Blueberry prices were decreasing
- The supply of strawberries was limited
- The Ukrainian melon season started
- The demand for citrus fruits and bananas remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?