Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 29 th week of 2020
- Growers managed to raise their cucumber prices
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- White cabbage prices went up slightly
- Prices of red beets and carrots remained stable
- Onions became less expensive due to higher supply
- The supply of potatoes went up due to a seasonal factor
- Prices of early apples went down
- The strawberry season almost came to an end
- Sour cherry prices grew
- Farmers reduced their raspberry prices
- The supply of blackcurrants decreased
- The demand for peaches was high
- Growers started their season of early plums
- Farmers reduced their watermelon prices
- Banana prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?