Rosselkhoznadzor tightens control over fruit and vegetable imports from Turkey
According to Rosselkhoznadzor (Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance of the Russian Federation), there were 195 cases of detection of quarantine objects in fruit and vegetable produce imported from Turkey, reports Kazakh-Zerno.
Taking those facts into account, Rosselkhzoznadzor has undertaken measures to tighten control over imports of fruits and vegetables in view of phytosanitary risks linked with frequent cases of detection of quarantine objects, suppliers and types of quarantineable produce imported from Turkey.
“Rosselkhoznadroz has informed the Food and Control Directorate of the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock of the Republic of Turkey about detected cases of violation during importation of quarantineable produce”, the Service concludes.
- 06/22/2018 10:03 Moldovan cherry exports expected to exceed 10,000 tons in 2018
- 06/21/2018 10:17 Moldova enters group of top ten global exporters of apples in 2017
- 04/12/2018 10:50 Polish frozen blackcurrant exports valued at 17 mln euro in 2017
- 03/21/2018 13:06 Kazakhstan more than quintuples onion exports
- 03/21/2018 12:50 Kazakhstan: imports of EU pears up