Agrosilprom LLC to welcome delegates of the leading berry business event in Ukraine
The 9th International Conference “Berries of Ukraine-2018: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market” will include a business tour to one of the leading berry farms in Dnipropetrovsk Region, Ukraine.
As we have previously informed, conference sessions will be held on May 24, and a day after the delegates will be welcomed by Agrosilprom team within a conference business tour.
This year’s business tour’s program will include greenhouse and field-grown production of five berry crops, agronomical management of berry growing, approaches to post-harvest handling of berries applied by the farm.
A detailed plan of the business tour:
- greenhouse strawberries;
- greenhouse table grapes;
- field-grown strawberries;
- field-grown raspberries;
- field-grown blackberries;
- field-grown redcurrants;
- machinery for berry plantations;
- berry cooling, sorting and packing equipment.
The business-tour on May 25 will be headed by Mr. Rostislav Shytikov, Agricomplex Director at Agrosilprom LLC, who will also be a conference speaker with the presentation on “A farm with mixed berry production structure. Optimal complex approach to investments, infrastructure, labor force and sales” a day before.
Altogether, the conference will be attended by more than 220 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world. To join them, please fill out a registration form.
The conference audience: producers of fresh and frozen berries and cherries (more than 60%), wholesale companies, supermarket chains, suppliers of inputs and equipment for the berry business.
Draft program, participation conditions, advertising opportunities are available on the conference web-site.
To learn more about the event, please contact the Organizing Committee:
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 08/27/2020 13:53 Zoom Webinar - The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe-2020, Sep 17
- 08/26/2020 16:11 Blueberry prices to remain maximum in Russia and go down significantly in Belarus