Ukraine’s leading berry conference – registration to be active for two weeks
Registration of participants of the 9th International Conference “Berries of Ukraine-2018: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market” will be active just for two weeks, until May 21, 2018.
The conference will take place on May 24-25, 2018, Dnipro, Ukraine, with above 220 professional delegates to be involved. To join them, please fill out a registration form.
As of today, their participation in the conference has been confirmed by about 160 delegates from the UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland and Ukraine. The conference is a unique place to contact the leaders of the Ukrainian berry business, and its audience consists of producers of fresh and frozen berries and cherries (more than 60%), wholesale companies, supermarket chains, suppliers of inputs and equipment for the berry business.
Why to attend:
- Obtain exclusive market information about real Ukrainian berry and cherry market situation and outlook, which can’t be found in the official statistics.
- Meet in person largest growers and exporters of fresh berries and cherries from Ukraine.
- Meet leading processors of berries from Ukraine.
- Excellent promotional and advertising options for representatives of each stage of the berry supply chain.
The conference will traditionally be held in a two-day format: conference sessions on May 24 (Lucia Banquet Hall, Dnipro, Ukraine) and a practical business-tour to Agrosilprom LLC, one of the leading berry growers in the region, on May 25.
Program, participation conditions, advertising opportunities are available on the conference web-site.
To learn more about the event, please contact the Organizing Committee:
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 08/27/2020 13:53 Zoom Webinar - The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe-2020, Sep 17
- 08/26/2020 16:11 Blueberry prices to remain maximum in Russia and go down significantly in Belarus